1. This. Damn. Song.
2. The time when Steve, David and Brandon undressed Andrea in their minds.
3. The time when David had exactly one fan.
4. The time when Andrea got hit by an invisible car.
5. The time when Donna met her Priest in the adult movie section.
6. The time when Brenda and Rick went on a date to the same place that Kelly and Dylan did.
7. The time when Cindy forgot to knock.
8. The time when Jim got turned on by his assistant. Make it stop.
9. This picture. I still don’t understand how this happened.
10. The time when Dylan and his dad sang a really terrible duet.
11. The time when Brandon and Andrea almost had sex…again.
12. The time when this guy did not plan his sign well.
13. The time when Steve made out with this random woman in the hallway.
1. The time when Donna needed “feminine products”.
2. The time when Brandon dreamed about getting a pedicure.
3. The time when Brandon didn’t like horses.
4. The time when Scott’s party was a hoot.
5. The time when David got shushed.
6. The time when David made unnecessary faces while dancing.
7. The time when Dylan described his love for Dim Sum.
8. The time when David bought a condom to the pizza party.
9. The time when Jim decided he was the next big karaoke star.
10. The time when everyone tried to act “normal”.
11. The time when the boys invited a stripper over and Andrea offered to take her coat.
12. The time when Andrea didn’t understand how to act normal at a wedding.
13. The time when Jim came down to the border to bail out his delinquent daughter, and found her doing this.
macmcdonalds said: someone else that loves steve exists?????????
Indeed! Indeed! Favorite character by leaps and bounds.
BEHOLD! A new photo series!
1. The time when Cindy walked in on Jackie doing cocaine in the bathroom.
2. These two.
3. This woman.
4. The time when Cindy decided to join the party.
5. The time when David’s grandparents offered alcohol to all their underage guests.
6. The time when Brandon wore this outfit.
7. The time when Brandon had fangirls.
8. The time when Andrea turned Steve on by taking off her glasses and lying seductively on the bed.
9. The time when Chandler tried to shoot himself and Brandon didn’t know how to respond.
10. The time when this family brought a full blown buffet to the baseball game.
11. This. Just this.
12. The time when Donna couldn’t sit down.
13. The time when Andrea’s goodbye present to Brandon wasn’t what he was expecting.
Hey look, I’m still alive. And I made a new photo set. (P.S: Something else is coming.)
1. When she became Bob the Builder.
2. When she won “Best Dressed Five-Year-Old”
3. When she told David to go to his room and hugged her stuffed animal.
4. When she looked like a fuzzy duckling.
5. When she whined.
6. When she looked exactly like a five-year-old would when smoking a cigar.
7. When she had Rugrats hair and a creepy ass smile.
8. When she did gymnastics.
9. When she pouted.
10. When she wore a clown outfit. I feel this is self explanatory.
11. When she wore a baby blue shirt, matching eye shadow and went with the Rugrats hairstyle again.
12. When she wore her hair in pigtails and laid on her bed like this.
13. When she wore her hair like Princess Leia, only worse.
14. When she wore this child’s art project.
Slightly delayed, I realize. But in honor of the Superbowl today, I thought I would present to you the top 10 sports moments of Beverly Hills 90210.
1. Jimbo and his sweat stains look on in anguish as Brandon scores the winning basket.
2. This kid is fed up with someone’s shit. …Probably Brandon’s.
3. Steve fails at standing upright.
4. Kyle wants “10 big ones” from Brandon.
5. Dylan and Kelly are going in different directions.(And they clearly suck at volleyball.)
6. Steve makes a winning basket. The entire Walsh family loses their shit.
7. The entire universe stops to watch Rush Sanders make a putt.
8.CU’s scary-ass bird mascot takes up permanent residence in the refrigerator.
9. Nat makes an appearance in a cheesy 70’s(?) roller derby movie.
10. Brandon “stands up” to his hockey nemesis. Someone should have given him a step stool.
There are surprisingly not as many as I initially thought, so this post isn’t the greatest, but I hope you enjoyed!
Similar to the Thanksgiving moment countdown, but probably better because there were more Christmas episodes.
1. Kelly doesn’t understand the concept of egg whites.
2. Dylan notices that Brandon’s tree has a funny odour.
3. The laws of Physics get put aside in the spirit of Christmas.
4. Dylan DOES NOT want to be Santa Claus.
5. Andrea thinks that this is an appropriate outfit to wear to a midnight Mass.
6. David can’t take a hint.
7. Hannah is overcome with Christmas spirit.
8. Donna doesn’t understand ribbon.
9. Kelly and Valerie are capable of physical contact that doesn’t involve some sort of slap and/or punch.
10. Samantha and the Chancellor
make their guests flee serenade the party.
11. The blonde kid shatters Zack’s hopes and dreams about Santa.
12. Donna takes it upon herself to break into and decorate Noah’s boat.
13. Noah hires the wrong kind of Santa.
14. Noah gives Donna a breakfast that just screams “Christmas”. A croissant with a candle in it.
15. David and Dylan share a bro-tastic hug at the Christmas tree lot.
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! WHOOT WHOOT!
In honor of that, I present you with a list of “Top 10 90210 Birthday Moments I’m Glad Haven’t Happened To Me”.
1. I’m glad I haven’t felt the need to stare at the ceiling because everyone forgot my birthday, and I’ve been drinking:
2. I’m glad I didn’t accidentally shoot myself in the stomach with a gun:
3. I’m glad I didn’t make my friends wear these hats:
4. I’m glad I didn’t try to starve myself and subsequently put a damper on my party because I almost died.
5. I’m glad my boyfriend didn’t decide to dump me because I wasn’t putting out.
6. I’m glad my boyfriend didn’t give me a painting of Jesus dancing on a birthday cake:
7. I’m glad my boyfriend didn’t decide to buy me this damn bird:
8. I’m glad my friends didn’t get me a cake with my face on it.:
9. I’m glad I didn’t have this reaction to a surprise party.:
10. I’m glad I didn’t get tricked into bringing my sort-of-girlfriend to my birthday party, only to have her steal my car when she got there.:
Okay, so I celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago up in Canada, but I know today is Turkey Day down in the good old U S of A. So here are my Top 10 Thanksgiving moments from all 10 seasons of Beverly Hills 90210.
1. Dylan and his father have a loving family dinner together:
2. Jim and Brandon brave the storm to try and fix their leaky roof (Or…watch someone else fix their roof…):
3. Steve and this other random guy stop John Sears from becoming a featured story on “To Catch A Predator”.:
4. Emily makes the world’s best turkey dinner. Brandon is thrilled.:
5. The gang buys enough food to feed the entire continent of Africa.:
6. David’s mother tells Valerie how to cook her breasts.:
7. Valerie shows us the true meaning of Thanksgiving.:
8. Dylan returns because Kelly didn’t have enough drama in her life.:
9. Nat plots someone’s murder via whipped cream cans.:
10. David presents Gina with…some sort of ugly plant.:
Last one, I swear.
1. The “Feeling Pretty Good About Myself” Face
2. The “Dad, You’re Totally Embarrassing Me” Face
3. The “Afraid Of Everything” Face
4. The “Officially Panicking!” Face
5. The “Honey, This Egg Nog Is Delicious” Face
6. The “I Totally Slept With Our Nanny” Face
7. The “But I’m The Sausage King!” Face
8. The “Oh Goooood For Youuuuu!” Face
9. The “Give Stevie The Dead Bunny” Face
10. The “Damn, You’re Totally Not A Chick Either!” Face
Alright, that’s it for this photo series. More coming soon!