1. The time when Brandon got home and found a naked woman in his bed that he had never met before.
2. The time when these seating arrangements were not ideal.
3. The time when Claire realized that Steve was her cyber sex partner.
4. The time when David’s mother was way too overzealous about cooking breasts.
5. The time when Susan “met” Cindy Walsh.
6. The time when Steve’s idiot half-brother #1 told Val that she looked hot.
7. The time when Claire’s father started flirting with Elle, Steve’s…”friend”.
8. The time when this woman wanted to buy Claire’s “boyfriend”.
9. The time when Susan’s mother walked in on this, after Susan had promised that she and Brandon definitely weren’t sleeping together.
10. The time when Steve’s idiot half-brother #2 danced like this.
11. This face. Seriously. This face.
12. The time when Kelly’s stalker tried to make out with Brandon in the dark room.
13. The time when some guy got fresh with Kelly and she stabbed him in the knee with a fork.
1. The time when Claire’s father came to visit while David was handcuffed to her bed.
2. The time when David and Claire realized that their sex tape was in Felice’s VCR.
3. Really though…this entire episode.
4. The time when Jim and Cindy tried to revert back to their glory days.
5. The time when we met this incredibly awkward individual.
6. The time when Dylan met Jonesy.
7. The time when Brandon and Dylan got caught with their pants down.
8. The time when Andrea and Jesse ran into Andrea’s almost-lover and his wife at the theatre.
9. The time when this cult wedding happened.
10. The time when both of Ray’s women decided to get a piece of him.
11. The time when Brandon got pulled over and the cops found Valerie’s stash.
12. The time when Steve discovered that his dream woman was, in fact, a man.
13. The time when Brandon was drunk and disorderly to the point that even Steve was embarrassed.
1. The time when Donna hid David in her bathroom.
2. This hug. I mean, come on…
3. The time when Andrea lost her virginity and asked Brandon if he thought she looked any different.
4. The time when Brandon discovered that he was kind of dating his professor’s wife.
5. The time when Jim and Cindy thought the world was going to see a lot more of Brenda than they wanted it to.
6. The time when Donna’s parents interrupted David’s sexy times with Donna.
7. The time when Andrea wore this ridiculous outfit.
8. The time when Brandon and Steve decided to check out Jim’s man sweater for…no…apparent reason.
9. The time when Dylan’s half sister became a woman at the swimming pool and Dylan had no idea how to handle it.
10. The time that Brandon ate Lucinda’s face.
11. The time that Brandon and Claire took the world’s most uncomfortable prom photo.
12. The time that Donna interrupted her boyfriend having sex with someone else in a limo.
13. The time that both of Brandon’s “girlfriends” showed up in Washington and felt him up under the table.
1. This. Damn. Song.
2. The time when Steve, David and Brandon undressed Andrea in their minds.
3. The time when David had exactly one fan.
4. The time when Andrea got hit by an invisible car.
5. The time when Donna met her Priest in the adult movie section.
6. The time when Brenda and Rick went on a date to the same place that Kelly and Dylan did.
7. The time when Cindy forgot to knock.
8. The time when Jim got turned on by his assistant. Make it stop.
9. This picture. I still don’t understand how this happened.
10. The time when Dylan and his dad sang a really terrible duet.
11. The time when Brandon and Andrea almost had sex…again.
12. The time when this guy did not plan his sign well.
13. The time when Steve made out with this random woman in the hallway.
1. The time when Donna needed “feminine products”.
2. The time when Brandon dreamed about getting a pedicure.
3. The time when Brandon didn’t like horses.
4. The time when Scott’s party was a hoot.
5. The time when David got shushed.
6. The time when David made unnecessary faces while dancing.
7. The time when Dylan described his love for Dim Sum.
8. The time when David bought a condom to the pizza party.
9. The time when Jim decided he was the next big karaoke star.
10. The time when everyone tried to act “normal”.
11. The time when the boys invited a stripper over and Andrea offered to take her coat.
12. The time when Andrea didn’t understand how to act normal at a wedding.
13. The time when Jim came down to the border to bail out his delinquent daughter, and found her doing this.
macmcdonalds said: someone else that loves steve exists?????????
Indeed! Indeed! Favorite character by leaps and bounds.
BEHOLD! A new photo series!
1. The time when Cindy walked in on Jackie doing cocaine in the bathroom.
2. These two.
3. This woman.
4. The time when Cindy decided to join the party.
5. The time when David’s grandparents offered alcohol to all their underage guests.
6. The time when Brandon wore this outfit.
7. The time when Brandon had fangirls.
8. The time when Andrea turned Steve on by taking off her glasses and lying seductively on the bed.
9. The time when Chandler tried to shoot himself and Brandon didn’t know how to respond.
10. The time when this family brought a full blown buffet to the baseball game.
11. This. Just this.
12. The time when Donna couldn’t sit down.
13. The time when Andrea’s goodbye present to Brandon wasn’t what he was expecting.
Hey look, I’m still alive. And I made a new photo set. (P.S: Something else is coming.)
1. When she became Bob the Builder.
2. When she won “Best Dressed Five-Year-Old”
3. When she told David to go to his room and hugged her stuffed animal.
4. When she looked like a fuzzy duckling.
5. When she whined.
6. When she looked exactly like a five-year-old would when smoking a cigar.
7. When she had Rugrats hair and a creepy ass smile.
8. When she did gymnastics.
9. When she pouted.
10. When she wore a clown outfit. I feel this is self explanatory.
11. When she wore a baby blue shirt, matching eye shadow and went with the Rugrats hairstyle again.
12. When she wore her hair in pigtails and laid on her bed like this.
13. When she wore her hair like Princess Leia, only worse.
14. When she wore this child’s art project.
Slightly delayed, I realize. But in honor of the Superbowl today, I thought I would present to you the top 10 sports moments of Beverly Hills 90210.
1. Jimbo and his sweat stains look on in anguish as Brandon scores the winning basket.
2. This kid is fed up with someone’s shit. …Probably Brandon’s.
3. Steve fails at standing upright.
4. Kyle wants “10 big ones” from Brandon.
5. Dylan and Kelly are going in different directions.(And they clearly suck at volleyball.)
6. Steve makes a winning basket. The entire Walsh family loses their shit.
7. The entire universe stops to watch Rush Sanders make a putt.
8.CU’s scary-ass bird mascot takes up permanent residence in the refrigerator.
9. Nat makes an appearance in a cheesy 70’s(?) roller derby movie.
10. Brandon “stands up” to his hockey nemesis. Someone should have given him a step stool.
There are surprisingly not as many as I initially thought, so this post isn’t the greatest, but I hope you enjoyed!
Similar to the Thanksgiving moment countdown, but probably better because there were more Christmas episodes.
1. Kelly doesn’t understand the concept of egg whites.
2. Dylan notices that Brandon’s tree has a funny odour.
3. The laws of Physics get put aside in the spirit of Christmas.
4. Dylan DOES NOT want to be Santa Claus.
5. Andrea thinks that this is an appropriate outfit to wear to a midnight Mass.
6. David can’t take a hint.
7. Hannah is overcome with Christmas spirit.
8. Donna doesn’t understand ribbon.
9. Kelly and Valerie are capable of physical contact that doesn’t involve some sort of slap and/or punch.
10. Samantha and the Chancellor
make their guests flee serenade the party.
11. The blonde kid shatters Zack’s hopes and dreams about Santa.
12. Donna takes it upon herself to break into and decorate Noah’s boat.
13. Noah hires the wrong kind of Santa.
14. Noah gives Donna a breakfast that just screams “Christmas”. A croissant with a candle in it.
15. David and Dylan share a bro-tastic hug at the Christmas tree lot.